Do you get the kind of interaction and retweets you proposed on Twitter? Did you know that you can double your engagement simply by adding a photo to your tweet? Or that using multiple #hashtags or tweeting too much can decrease your interaction rates significantly?
Of course each brand must test for itself and go testing what works best.
- The 78% of engagement achieved by a company on Twitter is through retweets. The other 22% is due to the answers.
- The 92% of the interaction with tweets company occurs through the links. Many companies do not realize that l will percentages of engagement with companies increased by 17% on Saturdays and Sundays, while only one 19% of company tweets sent during the weekend.
- The interaction rates of the brands are usually between 08.00 and 19.00.
- Tweets containing less than 100 characters also receive 17% more engagement than the longer tweets. And those that contain links receive 86% more percentages of retweet than those who do not.
- On the other hand, tweets with hasthags receive twice as much engagement as tweets without them. However only 24% of the tweets studied contain hashtags. On the other hand, tweets with one or two hashtags have 21% more engagement than those with three or more hashtags. So use hashtags, but in moderation!
- Tweets with image links get twice as much engagement as they do not have.
- If you ask your followers to retuiteen you, you get up 12 times the percentage of retweets! However, only less than 1% of brands implement this strategy. In fact, when the followers ask explicitly and put the word “Retweet”, the percentage of retweet goes up 23 times. When the abbreviation RT is used, the percentage is multiplied by only 10.
And you? What strategy do you use to create engagement on Twitter? Retweet this post!