Social Media is already part of the marketing plan of most companies. According to the latest Social Media Marketing Industry report, 79% of marketers have already integrated social media into their overall marketing strategy.
As evidence of its influence and effectiveness, Hubspot collects a series of data, figures and statistics corresponding to different and multiple studies and research. Value data that undoubtedly highlight the relevance and importance of this type of media.
- In the United States, internet users spend 27% of their time online on social networks.
- US mobile users spend 15% of their time connected to Social Media.
- Social networks generate about twice as many leads as other marketing actions such as mailing, PPC shares, telemarketing or fairs.
- The conversion rate of these leads generated by social networks is 13% higher.
- 21% of marketers say that social networks have gained special importance within their marketing strategy in the last 6 months.
- 62% of marketers spend at least 6 hours a week updating their social profiles.
- 92% of participants in the study of SocialMedia Today have registered the profile of their company on Facebook.
- 3 out of 4 marketers indicates that Facebook is especially relevant to their lead capture strategy.
- Facebook also influences when it comes to increasing web traffic. Companies that get more than 1000 I like receive about 1,400 more visits a day.
- 49% of marketers would opt for Facebook if only they could choose to be in a social network.
- More than half of the companies (52%) have got customers through Facebook, 43% on LinkedIn and 36% on Twitter.
- 1 in 3 companies on Facebook ensures you can measure the ROI of your strategy
- Facebook posts record their maximum reach during the first 30 minutes of life.
- 85% of a brand’s fans recommend it to their contacts.
- Twitter is a social network especially suited for technology addicts. 59% of its users recognize that they have visited the website of a B2B company in this sector, a rate significantly higher than 40% of the average.
- Users turn to social networks as a customer service channel, and demand an agile response from the brand. 25% of Twitter or Facebook users who are targeting a brand expect the company to respond within a maximum of one hour.
- Women are especially active in social networks. 48% of them regularly consult the social profiles of their favorite brands, compared to 43% of men.
- 23% of marketers are planning to increase their budget for blogging and Social Media this year, which is 9% more than the previous year.
- Social networks are a reliable source of information for users. Almost half (46%) takes into account the information obtained through the Social Media when making a purchase decision.
Do you agree with these figures? What is your experience?